TAKE YOUR HOME FROM WHITE TO HOLIDAY BRIGHT

I was so honored when Chairish asked me to share my ideas on how to take a room from everyday chic into holiday glam for the holidays.  Chairish is an online marketplace for vintage furniture where design lovers can buy and sell. Offering a variety of unique one of a kind pieces for your home.


I knew right away that my design inspiration was going to be this mid century faux fur accent chair because I have been in love with these since I first laid eyes on them. They're a glam statement piece for sure.  I've been obsessed with plaids and hunter green this holiday season so I wanted to incorporate them into my glam holiday room. They're so festive and bright!




1. I love using fresh magnolia leaves for the holidays and this wreath would be perfect around the faux taxidermy above the fireplace mantle. 


2. These brass lanterns from Crate & Barrel would be perfect flanking a fireplace. 

3. I use fresh greens I find in my backyard to fill in my mantle and tables. 

4. Fun gift wrap which I always love to coordinate with my holiday decor. (20% off with code FALALA)

5. Faux taxidermy deer head placed above the fireplace mantle with a wreath around it's neck. If you don't have a fireplace this would also be great for above a bar cart. This one is from Z Gallerie but I've seen a lot at Homegoods as well. 

6. Cozy throw blankets are a must have in this household and I love this black and white buffalo checked one. 

7. This chair from Chairish is to die for! A mid century modern faux fur with black and gold legs. You can't get any cozier glam then this! 

8. Luxe satin ribbon for all your gifting needs. This green color is gorgeous! 

9. I love these festive Serena & Lily stockings with the pom poms. Even more colors available online! 

10. Mad for Plaid this season and these throw pillows from Williams and Sonoma Home give the space just the right amount of festive-ness. (20% off with code GIFT)

11. Another print I'm currently obsessed with right now and I love mixing textures with patterns. 

12. One of my designer crushes Studio McGee just released these new pillows and this charcoal gray buffalo check would be a great addition to the above 2 and could be used throughout the year. 

13. An easy way to make a space more festive is to add fresh red flowers. I love red tulips for this time of the year! 


14. This green velvet mid century sofa is seriously amazing! 


15. Wooden bowls filled with pinecones or ornaments look great placed on coffee tables on top of a stack of coffee table books. I especially like this raw edge one from Target

16. Sugar Paper came out with the cutest line for Target this holiday season and these ornaments are actually gift toppers but they would also be great in the wooden bowl or attach one to a stocking with a ribbon. 

17. How cute is this little vintage heart bowl from Chairish. Filled it with rocher chocolates (although they wouldn't make it a day around here)

18. The perfect new friend to add to your coffee table. Tie a little black and white ribbon around his neck to dress him up for the holidays. 

19. These nautical striped benches from Chairish just popped up and I think I need them. Pair 2 of these with an ivory faux fur throw to glam it up next to the fireplace for extra seating for the holidays. 

20. A great way to change up a room is to layer rugs. This turkish rug has fabulous reds, black and golds to pull together the space. 

I had so much fun designing this chic to glam holiday space! If you haven't heard of Chairish be sure to check them out for great finds! Get $20 to Shop here

Post a Comment

Instagram

S / N. Theme by STS.